Tuesday 8 March 2011

8 March 2011

Today , i made decision to met her after three months we haven't seen . The last day I met her was on the last day of our SPM examinations. So we plan to watch movie together . By the way this is the first movie i ever watch in this year 2011 . HAHA .We plan to watch The Mechanic but unfortunately, the movie cannot be rolled out because only a couple of pupils want to watch the movie. So plan has changed . We watch The Underdog Soldier . Yeah, the movie is pretty good but the ending was suck . I give my rating 5/10 for this movie . After finish watching movie, we still have a couple of hours before six o'clock. After having conversation with her, we decided to go eat at Secret Recipe Marina Island. Then, we walk and have some chat about the past, present and future while waiting for sunset. It was fun and to me today was a blast .

       thank you for spending time with me today, nyna. hehe.

2 comments: